This casserole is a staple dish in my family for holiday gatherings. Someone always brings a tray for Thanksgiving or Christmas dinner. The cheesy buttery goodness combined with crunchy Ritz crackers is my favorite way to eat broccoli. It’s easy to make, with only 4 ingredients total (and tastes delicious). If you’re a fan of broccoli and cheese, this casserole is for you.
250g Cream Cheese
1/2 Cup Butter or Margarine
1 1/2 Cups Real Cheddar Cheese Ritz Crackers (Crushed into crumbs)
Large Bunch of Broccoli Florets (enough to cover a 13×9)
Instructions for Cheesy Broccoli Casserole
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Wash and cut broccoli into bite size pieces.
- Steam broccoli slightly, should still be firm. (Only a few min).
- Drain well and put into a 13″x9″ ungreased baking dish or aluminum tray.
- Cream butter and cream cheese together and spread over broccoli.
- Crush crackers into fine crumbs by putting them in a plastic bag and rolling with a rolling pin.
- Top casserole with cracker crumbs.
- Bake uncovered for 20 min.
12 DAYS OF DECOR CHRISTMAS RECIPES
We are featuring 12 recipes that are holiday favourites from Decor Cabinets staff. Check out all the recipes on the blog.