Decor Cabinets is one of North America’s leading custom cabinet manufacturers with a dealer network of 160 Dealers.
With over 500 employees from 27 countries, our people first culture is an environment where employees are given the opportunity to grow, develop and are empowered to make meaningful changes in their day-to-day work, our community, and the world in which we all live.
We are looking for to add to our Dealer team and are inviting applications for the position of Dealer Development Specialist.
The core duties of the role are to work closely with a defined group of our dealers to help build and evaluate growth strategies and to maintain a level of service and relationship that will enable them to grow their business as well as us grow ours.
**The main responsibilities** are to recognize opportunities, build lasting relationships, provide exceptional client service, and promote our cabinets, services and product lines.
Using your general knowledge of the cabinet or building products, industry and trends, the Dealer Development Specialist will communicate directly with dealers, designers, and installers to understand their individual needs and recommend products or services to help their business succeed.
You should be an adaptable, knowledgeable multi-tasker with strong computer and communication skills, able to determine the best fit between client and product. The ideal candidate will be organized, a good steward of Decor’s culture, passionate about client relations, and focused on enhancing the buyer experience.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in sales or client management
- The drive and energy to manage multiple accounts while looking for new opportunities
- Successful sales record in the cabinet or related industry
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to understand client needs and handle the negotiation process
- Excellent time management, analytic and prioritization skills
- Exceptional communication & interpersonal skills
- Negotiation & resolution skills
- Computer proficiency
- Business Intelligence
- Ability to travel
- Providing support for dealers by learning about and satisfying their needs
- Following up with dealers throughout the year to ensure needs are being met
- Presenting and endorsing the value of Decors products and services
- Elevating the Voice of the Customer and being the ambassador for the customer experience
- Drive to meet sales goals
- Staying current on Decor’s offerings and industry trends
- Maintaining a database of contact information
- Building long-lasting, mutually beneficial relationships with external contacts and internal departments to create a better customer experience
- Responding to customer complaints and negotiations
Disability accommodation is available upon request.
To apply for this opportunity, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org before Wednesday, March 8, 2023.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com