Website Decor Cabinets
The Automated Line Technician will be a machine specialist operating an automated, robotic cabinet parts line. The Technician will focus on machine operation and optimization. They will be detail oriented, and flexible with working hours, working a rotating shift.
Operation of Automated Equipment
– Technical understanding of equipment setup, start up, programming and machine operation.
– Technicians will demonstrate dedication and commitment to the Automated machines.
– Learn all aspects of all machines on the automated line.
– Troubleshoot machines and isolate problems.
– Maintain the quality standards set by the company.
– Calibration of machines and changing tooling as required to ensure optimized machine output.
– Ensure production targets are met.
– Assist in preventative and predictive maintenance as scheduled.
– Ensure optimized machine output.
– Follows all safety protocols and procedures, maintains a clean work environment.
Collaborative Team Player
– Ability to build collaborative relationships with internal customers and team members.
– Innovative thinking.
– Good communication skills with a high level of English competency.
– Strong computer skills. Fluent in Microsoft products, knowledge of manufacturing software is an asset.
– Strong math skills, familiar with both metric and imperial systems.
– Mechanical and technological aptitude.
– Able to work in a fast paced, flexible environment.
– Integrity, Humble, Hungry, Interpersonally appropriate and aware.
– Alignment with corporate values
Experience and Education
– 3-5 years of experience in operation of CNC, edge banding or other automated machinery/lines.
– Knowledge of CNC machine programming is an asset.
– Certificate, Diploma or Degree in engineering, mechanical, electrical/electronics, mechatronics or equivalent experience.
Must be able to travel without restrictions to Germany.
Disability accommodations are available upon request.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com