Website Decor Cabinets
At Decor, we hire people who dream, people who are willing to stretch themselves and want to grow as individuals and as a team! People who want to influence how we do things and want to be proud of their work and the team they are part of.
As a member of our Customer Solutions Department, an AutoCAD Technician provides drawings for our customers so that they can visualize a specific cabinet or custom piece for their kitchen, as well as for production so it can be manufactured accordingly. This role requires experience in AutoCAD and proven problem solving and communication skills.
In this role you will create detailed drawings in AutoCAD & 2020 Construct using sketches and descriptions from our customers for the intended purpose of ensuring the end consumer receives the product they desire. You may have an opportunity to communicate with Customers directly with a CSR Facilitator to either field a question, design a new item, or problem solve an existing design and how to make it better. You will receive training in 2020 Construct & AutoCAD as required.
Success in this role will be dependent upon your ability to produce consistently accurate and detailed work backed by a customer focused perspective to ensure an exceptional customer experience.
**Additional competencies will include:**
- Experience with Microsoft Office Programs as well as design software like AutoCAD & 2020 Construct; strong aptitude for learning new programs.
- Open to change; desire to contribute within a culture of innovation.
- Strong numeracy skills with understanding of fractions, decimals, percentages, imperial and metric measurements.
- Capability to mentally picture a cabinet while reviewing order specifications to identify any missing parts or inaccuracies in the order, as well as assess the practicality of fulfilling the order.
- Fluent in English.
- Proven ability to identify and analyze problems as they occur and provide corrective solutions.
- Experience or knowledge of building and/or cabinet construction is an asset.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com